The ENXWI-1AN42 Wireless N150 Extender connects wired or wireless devices to an existing network. It expands the boundaries of a wired or wireless local area network (LAN) literally by repeating or extending access point signals thereby eliminating dead spot problems and expanding network range.
The ENXWI-1AN42 Wireless N150 Extender complies with IEEE 802.11n, and provides faster and farther range than 802.11g while being backward compatible with 802.11g and 802.11b mode. It supports WEP, WPA, WPA2, and WPS WLAN security features that guarantee the best security for users.
- Up to 150 Mbps data transfer rates
- Backward compatible with IEEE 802.11b/g
- Support Access Point, Repeater, WDS, WDS + AP modes
- Support 64/128-bit WEP, WPA, WPA2, 802.1x Authentication Encryption
- Support WPS software PBC/PIN
- Built-in 5 ports 10/100 Ethernet switch with auto speed sensing.
- Support Auto-crossover (MDI/MDI-X) function
- Support DHCP Server/Client
- Support UPnP
- Support MAC Filter
- Support software upgrade through Web
- Friendly web-based GUI Configuration and Management
Encore Electronics Wireless N150 Extender
30 Days Warranty