X-96 MINI 8GB 1GB RAM Android 7.1 TV Box:
Adopt 2017 new chipset Amlogic S905W, comes with Quad-core Cortex-A53 CPU up to 2GHz and Mali-450MP GPU. It is the most cost-effective chipset. So X96 Mini is high-quality with low price. 4K H.265 enables you to feel the most high-definition video! It runs on the Android 7.1.2, which has good performance. You can connect to a world of content and entertainment at home. It is the best choice for you to have the smooth experience to watch the video or play games.
● 1GB RAM + 8GB ROM
● It runs on the Android 7.1.2, which is stable to use. You can connect to a world of content and entertainment at home with the box
● 4K VP9 can help you save 50 percent bandwidth resource, and deliver razor-sharp detail and vibrant images
● A high performance of Quad-core Cortex-A53 CPU can play a wide range of games
● 2.4G offer a more stable signal for you to enjoy higher quality video experience
● HDMI 2.0 is a faster way to send video and audio output to your TV
● Remote control is powered by 2 x AAA battery ( not included )
Package Contents: 1 x TV Box, 1 x HDMI Cable, 1 x IR Remote, 1 x Power Adapter, 1 x English User Manual
- Spectrum Computer Services only guarantees and provides support for the operating software that comes pre-installed on your Android TV Boxes. Any modifications or software changes are the responsibility of the end user and software creator.
- We do not provide support for any additional software, private network setups, external storage devices, Bluetooth devices or remote controllers unless these peripheral devices have been sold by us.
- Important Note: Spectrum Computer Services does not host, support, own, and have any affiliations or connections with the software or add-ons that is compatible with the device.
- Spectrum Computer Services strongly discourages any user from infringing on any copyrighted works or violating any copyright law in your country.
- Android TV Boxes are sold as a set-top computer that connects to your TV and provides your TV with extended functionality that allows it to communicate and interact with content on the internet.
- Any other use of the device is at the responsibility of the end user.
- All Android TV Box users agree that Spectrum Computer Services is in no way liable for any actions or engagements they perform on any of the Android TV Box products purchased from us.
Are Android TV Boxes Legal?
Absolutely. Android TV Boxes connects to your TV and turns your TV into a Smarter TV, utilizing the Android platform. The Android Operating System is probably the most popular OS in the world. It allows you to do so many things, including; Streaming legal content from YouTube and Netflix etc., downloading games and apps from the Google Play store (or from third parties), this means you can play Games on your TV! As well as signing into your email accounts, Facebook and more (and receiving notifications onto your TV). Plus a lot more!
X-96 MINI 8GB 1GB RAM Android 7.1 TV Box
3 Months Hardware Warranty
Software Warranty Limited to Operating Software ONLY